Sunday, October 7, 2012

Where Have I Been?

My how the time flies and I just can't believe it's been a year and a half since I've blogged!  What have I been doing?  Living life, I guess.  There's been some difficult times but we're getting through them.  There's been many vacations and I've enjoyed them all...spending time with good friends, old friends, and a much needed family vacation.  There's been some painting and updating rooms in my house, one of the rooms being my stamping room.  I emptied the room for painting and I swore not to bring anything back into the room unless it's been "cataloged".  That project is ongoing and I don't know if I'll ever catch up with my obsessive buying...YIKES!  And in between all that there's regular life...full time job, house/yard to maintain, and birthdays, weddings, holidays, new babies, work functions, parties, etc.

BUT I MISS MY STAMPING!  Yes, a few of those social events were stamping events, but I'm not stamping enough and using all those products I've invested in (it is an investment, right, lol) over the years.  So look out people...now that I'm almost organized and know what I have...the cards will be non-stop!  So stay tuned...I'll have some pics of cards all us Stampede ladies made at our latest get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment